Monday, June 7, 2010

Last week of the term

Thanks to all of you for your final reflections.  I'm glad that my first attempts with a blog worked for you.  I think we made it.  And from your comments, you learned something.  That's the whole idea, right?  I'm very impressed with your text sets.  I'm so glad that you found this to be a useful assignment.

All I can say is thanks for the wonderful excitement for YAL.  It's a whole new world for many of you.

I have most of your final papers graded so I'll be posting grades by the end of the week.  Also, I"ll be emailing all of you with comments about your text sets.  So keep an eye out.  Hopefully it will be tomorrow, once I teach my last undergraduate class for WOU.

After summer session, I'm retiring.  So now I'll get to read more books.  But I'll be thinking of you and how your test sets are going to provide more excitement next school year.  Have a terrific summer, relax and keep reading!!

Sue

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sue ... I am realy thinking about just sitting in on the summer class. I love all you do and each class you give is just a bit different.

    Just wondering if you'd be ok with it. I'd even participate to make it interesting.

    tim (aka Fear Death By Water)

    ReplyDelete