Saturday, May 29, 2010

Week 8/9/10/11

I'm really here, I didn't drop off the face of the earth.  Just a lot of eye trouble that makes it very hard to work on the computer.  Well the end of the term is upon all of us.  I have been up to my eyeballs with reading theses and attending oral defenses in addition to all of the other responsibilities.

What I would like you to do is to :
1. finish your blogs to each other , and
2.  your text set, which is to be emailed to me for a grade, and
3.  blog to each other about your text set.
(ex.  you topic, how your are going to use this, and what interesting new materials you have found.)

4.  And I would also like you to complete the final which is to answer the following question:

Tell me what you learned about YAL , what will "stick" with you next year , and how have your grown as a teacher through this experience by taking READ 591.  That is due to me by June 4.  Please just email your final to me at dauers@wou.edu

I think we all made it!!  The weather is finally getting a bit warmer.  You have been a great group to work with and I hope that this has been a good experience.  Thanks to all of you for becoming bloggers!  This was new to me as well but I think it worked.  You'll hear from me again before the end of the term.

Happy Reading!

Sue

3 comments:

  1. I hope your eyes finally get better! Quick question on e-mailing the text set and final. Are they due at the usual blog posting time, or midnight, or some other time?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to ask the same question. Do you want both the text set and the final reflection in the same email on June 4th?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the text set is due today, but the hour it's due at is the mystery for me. And is the final reflection due June 4th at 4pm, 5pm, etc?

    ReplyDelete