Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Week 2 (already)

Hi, 
I believe that I have responded to all of you on a post.  If not, please let me know.  Do you all have your texts?  There is a reading assignment and a blog about your literacy memories as a child.  Oh, and a few questions to mull over, then respond to through your blog.  Be sure you get to know each other through your blogs.  We all need to be followers of each other.


I haven't heard yet from Rebecca or Kristen (no blogs on Dauer's Dialogue), I still don't know who bridezilla is, and I don't see anything on Sarah's blog.  I have a Laurie enrolled as (last name) Major.  Is that any of you?  


More business.  I am going to send the syllabus through email to you all.  It's much too cumbersome to put on the blog.  All for now . . more to come.
Sue

4 comments:

  1. Should I do the assignments that were posted in March that come towards the end of the posts on the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I do the assignments that don't have the text (it hasn't come yet) first?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, I don't believe you've responded to me yet. Since I am brand new today, please do so I know I am officially in. I've ordered my text and will upload my autobiography as my first assignment.

    ReplyDelete