Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Week 2 Assignments

Hi again.  

After I write this I'll be sending the syllabus by email.  If you don't receive it, please let me know.  The syllabus will give you a general overview of the course.  The weekly assignments will be more specific.  So . . . you're going to have fun this week, by not only reading the specified chapter but also by "going to the movies" .  Yes, that's correct.  Here's how it works

Either through Netflix, video store or movie theatre, watch a film that would appeal to the adolescent audience.  Make a night of it with soda or beer, popcorn or gooey candy, get comfy and enjoy.  Then, on your blog post a reflection as to 1. why you think this would appeal to adolescents and 2.your take on the movie.  I hope we can find out more about how the adolescent mind works through this assignment.  Be sure to include your name and the name of the movie you watched so we can all comment to each other.

Have fun!!
Sue

ps: be careful of spring fever, the weather is getting nicer.

pps:  oh, and I forgot to let you know that I'll not be online from today until Sunday as I'll be our of town.  If you get stuck on your posts, holler at Denvy.



1 comment: